How to use ?
- type your SQL (or click "Sample SQL" button) and click "analyze" tab
- click your analyzed sql element ! (ex. table alias , column name , subquery select statement)
- click "edit" tab to edit your SQL
- type your unformat sql (or click "Sample SQL(unformat)" button) and click "format" button
- hold CTL and mouse over elements !
- hold mouse button down on subquery to fold subquery
- click "fold all" button to fold subquery
- click "expand folds" button to expand all subquery
- click "get part of sql" button with selecting your subquery , you get subquery in new window